The very lovely Michelle from The Sapphire nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and I’m very grateful! I’d also like to include a belated thank you to all my followers, which recently passed 110!!
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate people!
7 Facts About Me
- I have a black belt in karate.
- I’m a figure skater, I have been for about 8 years
- I wear contacts. When I first changed from glasses to contacts it was a purely choice – I hated glasses – but I’ve found that contacts are more comfortable and I’m having less headaches than before!
- I love photography, I always have.
- I identify as asexual and sex-repulsed (My friend has demanded that I include the phrase ‘I would be straight for Remus Lupin.)
- My favorite subject is history and I plan to major in it (then get a graduate degree in Information Science).
- I like big books and I cannot lie.
- The Fangirl’s Dilemma
- Ali Does It
- My Little Book Blog
- Celine Reads
- The Bookshelf of Emily J
- Queen of J
- Rain City Librarian