After you’ve read this post, if you’re interested in sending me a request to review something see my Contact page for more information.
In addition to book reviews, I’m happy to consider hosting a blog tour, giveaway, or cover reveal. I self-published authors, and I am willing to help them (and traditionally published authors of course) in any way that I can.
If I received the book through a promotion or giveaway I will note that in my review. I am not paid to review the books, and my opinion is 100% honest. In accordance to the FTC guidelines, I must state that I make no monetary gains from my reviews. In my reviews I am fair and honest. All my opinions are my own and can not be influenced, which means I can’t guarantee you a positive review, but what I can promise you is respect and that I will not bash you.
If you’d like to ask me to review something, send me short blurb or summary and I will let you know whether I will read it or not. Ideally I would love to read everything I’m offered, I really want to help, but I’m a busy student with a TBR list a mile long.
I will accept books from from any reading level – middle grade, young adult, new adult, etc – but I do have genre preferences that you can read below.
I accept both physical and ebooks for review and books from big publishers, indie publishers, and self publishers.
- Historical Fiction
Will Not Read
- Erotic Fiction
What You can Expect from My Reviews
- Social Media
- A review on my blog
- A post on my Instagram when I make the blog post, that will then be used as the header on the review.
- A youtube video on my channel
- I’ll link to the goodreads page in my blog
- I’ll also post a link to my blog post on the goodreads review.
- Post instagram and wordpress are set to automatically link to my tumblr, and more often than not I post my youtube videos on there as well.
- All the basic information
- Author’s website and social media (as much as I can easily find
- And links to where i can be bought, including publishing info and where it can be purchased
- Page count
- Release date
Summary of the Book
My Personal Review of the Book
A Rating on a 1-5 Scale